- We are currently studying the material from Computing in Python III: Data Structures.
- PDF version of the book for the course
- Python Tutor - a fantastic site for visualizing code execution and simple collaborations
- Python 3 documentation
- Python 3 standard library keep this under your pillow
- PEP 8 reference - the style guide for Python code
- Python string formatting - a thorough resource on string formatting
Git and GitHub References
- Git cheat sheet (PDF)
- Intro to Git on Codecademy
- Udacity Free Course: How to use Git and GitHub
- Atlassian Git tutorials
- GitHub workflow documentation
- O’Reilly Git Pocket Guide (Amazon)
- Official Git reference
- Automate the Boring Stuff
- Python 101
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Python
- Think Python
- Python for Engineers
Other Notable sites
- Real Python - Loads and loads of helpful articles, tutorials, and more
- Flask Mega Tutorial A comprehensive introduction to creating Flask projects
- PythonAnywhere - Run python programs in a cloud instance
- Python Module of the Week - Series of articles to demonstrate how to use the modules of the Python 3 standard library
- Python Articles - Python stories worth reading about programming and technology from our open source community.
- Talk Python To Me “Broadcast” locally from Portland!
- Python Bytes A weekly review of Python headlines (also local!)
- Test and Code A Python podcast with a focus on testing (yups, also local!)
- Podcast.__init__ A weekly podcast about Python and the people who make it great.